Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bear Lake

Every couple years we get together with the Young side of the family for a family reunion. This year we went up to bear lake. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to go, I had so much stuff going on with school and studying that I figured I'd be stressed out the whole time. Once we got up there and got set up I decided I was going to have a good time and I did. The kids were so excited to be there and to see there cousins and it was good to get together with everyone. Our first night there it rained, luckily our tent was nice and big that we couldn't even tell it rained. Surprisingly we all slept very good. Tim brought our horseshoe set and everyone that played seemed to have a great time.View from the campsiteLily and Emma just hanging out. They have so much fun togetherWe finally got to meet our newest nephew Aiden.Emma playing down by the lake. The water was too cold for her but not for some of the kids.
Since we were so close to the Idaho we decided to take a 5 minute ride so we can say we've been to Idaho. Campfires and marshmallow, silly kids and chitter chadder...Love it
Cailyn toasting her marshmallowAmmon toasting to his perfectionThere is truly beauty all around, all we need to do is take a moment and enjoy it!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

It was such an amazing trip! ...and I LOVE that we can say we've been to Idaho! SO much fun! I LOVE YOUR PICS! :)

Allen Family said...

My brother Timmy lives right there by Bear Lake. You were like 15 minutesaway from him.