Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kung Fu

Tim, Teancum and Ammon have been doing Kung Fu San Soo for a few months now. We drive down to Beaumont every wednesday so they can take it from the best teacher and our friend, Master Lee Merrill. They really enjoy it. Last night we went to a promotion ceremony and Tim received his Yellow belt. Yeah!!! Teancum and Ammon also received a stripe for working so hard. It is so much fun to watch everyone progress. Teancum has really good form and Ammon is learning to be more focused. Tim is also really doing well he likes to come home and try out different things on me or the boys. He also helps the boys when they are in class as well as at home. I am so proud of Tim and the boys.

2 comments:

Athena said...

Hi Terry Family,

Just wanted to let you know were thinking of you and enjoying your blog. I hope to get one going its a great idea. You all look fabulous and the kids are getting so big. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Love Athena

The Ethington Family said...

Sweet! You make me feel like I need to take up something new. Hey, maybe I'll learn how to play the Piano or something. Looks fun!
Wataaaaaaaaah!

-Charlie