Friday, January 18, 2008

Hard week

Well who can lie, it's been a hard week. Tim is still in Utah working his but off so we can get up there as soon as possible. We are still in Cali doing our thing and missing him like crazy. There have been a few break downs for me and for the kids. Of course more for me I just try to hide it more. I think it is hard for the kids to see their mom break down so I have just been hiding when I feel a breakdown coming on. This is not something I could handle on a long term basis.
Anyways, Tim is doing a great job at selling and we are hoping to get to see him sometime next month if all works out. Today is his birthday he is the big 35 and we really wanted to see him. Unfortunately that didn't work out so I made him a video of me and the kids along with a calender for him to have at work. We also bought him a cake and sang Happy Birthday.
Hopefully it will be a better week to come.

2 comments:

{sara} said...

Sorry to hear about your week. It won't be like this forever. We're here if you need us!

Autumn said...

Emily your blog looks so cute. I can't imagine what you are going through. I would have a break down everyday with out Charlie. You are a SUPERWOMAN. We are praying for you guys and hopfully your family is together soon. We only get what we can handle remember that on the hard days:)