Well new years eve was a little bittersweet this year. Tim left about 5:30am to drive up to Utah for work. He is working with Tom as a salesman and seems to be doing a pretty good job at it so far. The kids and I are still in California trying to hold things together here.
We went down to Uncle Charles and Aunt Martas later for some food and fun. The kids were happy to get out of the house and visit a little more with their cousins. We stayed untill about 10:00pm and I was very tired so we headed home, of course all the kids fell asleep on the way home, so I stayed up right untill the ball dropped and then hit the sack myself.
This year will definatly bring about a lot of new change our way. We are going to be moving sometime this year and will be apart from Tim for a little while(hopefully not too long). It will be a big adjustment and we will miss everyone. We wish everyone a geat new year and lots of love and luck!
10 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment