Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Emma's Birthday

Just one short year ago on March 5, 2007 our precious little princess was born.


She weighed 6lbs 10oz and was the smallest in the family.

It has been such a great year filled with so many firsts. Here is her first outfit.








Her first time sitting up on her own
I can't believe how fast the year has gone. We sure do love our litte girl and wish she wasn't growing up soooo fast!









Our baby is one, oh my gosh, 1 already. Where has the time gone. This has been such a fun year with her and I can't wait to see the years to come. Happy Birthday Emma, we love you!







3 comments:

{sara} said...

CUTE pictures! I LOVE the Easter ones! Happy Birthday, Emma!

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday Emma. The year has gone by so fast. You are a cutie pie:)

Stacey said...

I can't believe a whole year has flown by! These pictures are adorable!!! We love Emma so much and we can't imagine our family without her! Happy Birthday!