Well yesterday was not the best day. I was kindof having a bad day, for whatever reason. Maybe I didn't have enough sleep or not enough to eat, who knows but I was in a bad mood and all the kids knew it.
So I was sitting with Ammon helping him with his homework when Teancum came out from his room and says "hey mom I have something for you." So I said, " oh ya, what?" he says "close your eyes and put out your hand" so of coarse I did, not sure what he had and he handed me this. Sometimes it is just the little things that make your day so much better. I guess all I needed was just a cute little note to help me have a better day. The rest of the day and night was much better. Teancum just know how to make it better when you least expect it. Thanks Teancum








2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is the cutest note ever! What a sweet son you raised!!
Kids are so smart - they know how to push your buttons, or to say just the right things to make you feel better. Teancum obviously loves you very much!
Post a Comment