Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Emma, Happy Birthday to You.
We Celebrated Emma's First birthday on March 15, 2008. It was a lot of Fun and it was great to have our friends and family there.
Emma, Valerie and Jordyn. Emma sure does love being around other little girls.
Here is the cake that I made for Emma's Utah birthday. It doesn't even compare to the creativity that Aunt Sierra has. But for it being my first "decorated" cake I thought I did a pretty good job. Every once in a while you have to Toot your own horn...TOOT, TOOT!
Well we thought we had escaped the snow for a little while when we left Utah, but it seemed to have followed us all the way to California. This is how the car looked at the end of Emma's Birthday.








0 comments:
Post a Comment