You know those days that you have every once in a while were is not necessarily a bad day or a good day it just a weird day, well this was one of them. Earlier this same day I was trying to get something done that I had been procrastinating on and so I asked Ammon and Brigham to go and play in their room and they did until they, let me clarify, Ammon figured out that they could open the window and get out because there isn't any screen. Thanks to the Dog. So I found them in the backyard playing, which isn't so bad except that Brigham was still in his PJ's. So I talked to them and told them not to go out of the window anymore, and if they wanted to go outside just to come and tell me. They said "OK" and went back to playing in the house.

About an hour or so had gone by and all of a sudden it was very quiet again. I thought oh great They did it again, then all of a sudden I hear Brigham screaming and running up to the front door. I opened it and found Ammon chasing Brigham with a hand full of mud. Needless to say they went out of the window again and made a mud puddle then decided it would be a lot more fun just to play in the mud. What more can I say except for Boys, Boys, Boys......
About an hour or so had gone by and all of a sudden it was very quiet again. I thought oh great They did it again, then all of a sudden I hear Brigham screaming and running up to the front door. I opened it and found Ammon chasing Brigham with a hand full of mud. Needless to say they went out of the window again and made a mud puddle then decided it would be a lot more fun just to play in the mud. What more can I say except for Boys, Boys, Boys......








2 comments:
Boys...I don't know. My girls would do the same thing!
Those Terry boys are WiLd!!! They sure are the cutest trouble makers Ive ever seen!!!
Post a Comment