Well Ammon is now 6, I can't believe how fast time goes. He is getting so big , we love Ammon so much and are so happy that he came to our family. Hope you had a fun Birthday.
On your mark get set..........OPEN
Ammon had two cakes for his birthday, one for the little get together with some family and one for his classroom. Both of them were very tasty.
Ammon had a lot of fun for his birthday here is one of his cool presents
Here is the cake Ammon asked me to make for his Kindergarten class. It turned out pretty good except for the wheels, which were supposed to be cookies. I forgot to buy them so I tryed to improvise and it fell apart on the way to his class. Next time I'll make sure to use the cookies.
10 years ago








2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ammon! That's a pretty cool cake!
Emily--you did a fabulous job that cake! It is adorable!!! Ammon's got one cool mom!
Post a Comment