Well I have been tagged a few times and never had the time to do it. So here it is.
1. 10 years ago:
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
5. 5 places I have lived:
6. 5 jobs that I have had:
7. 3 of my BAD habits
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:
1. Ten years ago was 1998 and Tim and I had know each other for almost 1 year and been married for 7 months. We also had purchased our first home later that year and celebrated our 1 year anniversary.
2. 5 things on my to-do list...
1 Clean out the fridge
2 Laundry, YUCK I sure do hate the stuff. At least the folding and putting away
3 Try to potty train Brigham
4 Clean out my car from our trip to Utah
5 Try not to lose it
3. Snacks I enjoy
Well it depends on the mood I'm in, but mostly chocolate, BBQ chips, Fresh fruit like Pineapple, strawberries or any other berries, carrots and dip. Nachos, what ever I can find in the house that the kids haven't found yet. Fresh fruit smoothies, yummy and refreshing.
4. If I were mad a billionaire I'd..
I would first figure out where Tim and I want to live and buy a house so we can be together again. Pay off any debt. Build my Mother-n-law the house she's always wanted with a very nice kitchen and a giant living room. Build my parents a house that people can stay in when they come to visit. Help family, set up college funds for all my kids, go back to school. Invest, And most important, stop stressing about everything.
5. 5 places I have lived
1-Riverside, Ca
2-Victorville, Ca
3-Bountiful, Ut
4-Albuquerque, NM
5-Vancouver, BC, Canada
6. 5 jobs that I have had
1-Mother/Wife
2-HR/Payroll Clerk
3-DMV Clerk
4-Receptionist
5-Bagel baker
7. 3 of my bad habits
Well I know there are more than 3 but I will stick to the rules
1-Procrastination, I try not to procrastinate but sometimes you are so tired or so busy that you just don't want to do anything else. I think I have been better through the years though. At least I think so.
2-Stress, I stress so much that I think I have permanent knots in my shoulders and back. Sometimes I stress when there is no apparent reason to do so. What can I say, can't wait for that billion dollars(see #4).
3-Laundry, I always seem to leave it until the last minute (see the 1st bad habit) then I have to stay up late so that it can at least go into the dryer and everyone has clothes for the next morning.
8. 5 random thing people don't know about me.
1-I don't like to ask for help from anyone, especially family. I don't want anyone to have to take away from their plans or their family to help me. Sometimes when I don't know what else to do I will break down and just ask, but never without a little stress, oh who am I kidding a lot of stress. There I said it.
2-I knew that the next person I would kiss at 18 was the man I would marry, and I did.
3-When I was 3 we lived in Canada and I got some kind of disease where I could't walk and my dad had to carry me everywhere.
4-When I was younger I wanted to be a chef, even though I don't like a lot of foods, I love to cook them. Even family now thinks that it is a little weird that I cook a lot of things that I don't like and they are actually good.
5-I think it would be sooooooooo much fun and sooooooooo exciting to drive a race car.
So there it is, my first Tag.Hope you enjoyed it, Now I tag Sara, Autumn, and Stacey can't wait to read all about you.
10 years ago








1 comments:
I loved reading about you Emily! I learned alot about you that I didn't know before. By the way--I think you would be a great race car driver!
Love ya!
Post a Comment