Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Out of the mouth of Ammon

Ok so I picked up Ammon from school today, as soon as we started driving away from the school he starts asking me questions. It went something like this.

Ammon: Hey mom,

Mom: What?

Ammon: Why did Jesus make Bad Guys?

Mom: Well he didn't make bad guys, They were born and when they grew up they made bad choices and became bad guys.

Ammon: Well they should have followed Jesus.

Mom: I know

Ammon: I think that if there are grown ups that follow Satan, and Kids that follow Jesus the grown ups need to watch the kids so they can follow Jesus too.

Mom: That's a great Idea.

Ammon: Do you know why I say I love Jesus in my prayers?

Mom: Why?

Ammon: Because I always want to follow him and do whats right. Grown ups should always watch the kids if they follow Jesus so they can be good too.

Mom: I agree!

Ammon amazes me all the time. He has such a wonderful spirit and such a loving heart. He wants everyone to do and be GOOD all the time.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh, Emily! That is so cute! your boys are amazing and they say the cutest things! I love that Ammon!!