While I was up in Utah Tim decided to take the time off so we could spend it together then we found out that my Mom and Dad were coming down for my nieces blessing so he ended up coming with them. We had decided not to let the boys know he was coming, we wanted to surprise them. So everyone arrived at the house at about 1:00am Friday morning, of coarse I waited up for them. Tim went in and looked at the boys, I know he wanted to wake them up but he didn't. The next morning Tim went out and sat on the couch while I went and woke up the boys for our morning scripture study. Ammon came out first and saw Tim, he had the biggest smile on his face. Next was Brigham, I was holding him and he was definitely surprised. Then we waited and waited and waited and finally after about 2 or 3 minutes of Teancum going to the bathroom and a few other things, he finally emerged out into the living room. He started talking to me then looked up and saw that his dad was sitting on the couch and gave him a giant hug. It was so fun to surprise them with their Dad. We all wish he could have just stayed a little (a lot) longer. On Saturday we had Tim's Family and a few friends up for a BBQ. I think he really enjoyed being able to see everyone and spend some quality time relaxing.
10 years ago








3 comments:
It was great to see you guys even though it was brief. Dylan enjoyed playing with his cousins. We will have to get them together again soon.
That was the best suprise ever! He mustve had the best time (even though it was so short)! I was sad to miss the bbq, but soooo happy for you that he was there!!!
Emily, your page is so cute. Darling family. Are you all moving to Utah? Stay in touch. Julie
Post a Comment