BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS SCROLL DOWN AND PRESS PAUSE ON THE MUSIC PLAYER.
I know this is a little late but it is too cute not to share. Emma had so much fun with Tim while we were up in Utah.
a family that plays together, stays together
BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS SCROLL DOWN AND PRESS PAUSE ON THE MUSIC PLAYER.
I know this is a little late but it is too cute not to share. Emma had so much fun with Tim while we were up in Utah.
From my heart to yours * at 2:28 PM
6 comments:
So cute. A daddy daughter relationship is so special.
No way! I grew up with Tim in San Bernardino. Everyone has big kids. Does that mean we're getting old?
Hi. Could you email me Tom's address? Amy, my sister, wants to send him a wedding announcement. Thanks!
forgot to write my email address. russell2001@hotmail.com. I thought I had Jenny's email address but the emails keep getting returned. Could you email me her email address? Thanks so much!
Emily-send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. julie.larsen@hotmail.com
So cute! Are you all settled in UT? Hope all is well with you guys. It was great to spent time with you before you left:)
Post a Comment