Well, we made it. We have been in Utah since June 5, 2008. YES!! We are back together as a family.
I know I haven't posted in such a long time. We don't have the internet yet so I have been using Jenny's Computer and haven't had a whole lot of time to post.
Since I last posted Brigham has turned 3. His birthday was May 19th and we had a combined party with his cousin Connor. It was a lot of fun, and it was at a very nice park. Thanks to the Monroes for planning it, I don't know that I would have been able to give Brigham a party. He had a great time.
Andy and Stacey moved into our house the next weekend to help me finish getting things together for the big move. It was so nice having them there. My good Friend Aletha saved me with all of her expert help with packing and moving. I couldn't have been able to do half as much if I didn't have her help. Andy and Dad Terry packed up the Trailer, and it was stuffed. I even managed to throw a few more things in there after they left on there way up to Utah. I set off the next day after I stuffed the Sequoia with everything I would need for the next few days. And man was it packed. I had it almost up to the roof with bags and I even had stuff tied down on top. It didn't take too long to get there and we of coarse went to Tim's work first to say "Hi" and then headed out to our new home. We are renting Becky and Charles home in Tooele. We have been here almost 3 weeks and are trying to get adjusted. I miss California and everyone there, but there is a higher power telling us that we need to be here for one reason or another, hopefully we will find out sooner then later.
We (I meen me, mostly) have been able to do some fun stuff with the kids. I took them swimming at the aquatic center here in Tooele. They loved it and can't wait to go back. We go to the park right around the corner from our house almost every night. Tim doesn't usually get home untill 9:30pm or later, so I try to keep them busy throughout the day. We also went with Jenny and Connor up to Emegration Canyon and walked on the path where the Pioneers came through. It was really cool. We are going to go back with Tim so we can walk up a little farther and have a picnic. All of us went to the Hogle Zoo to see all the cool animals. Afterwards we went to the park for a picnic and then a few other places before we headed on home. On the way Tim had a great idea to drive up into this canyon by the house and have a BBQ for dinner. It was very nice and relaxing.
The boys are already enrolled in school and they picked out their teachers. There are only about 625 students total. They will be able to walk to school or even ride their bikes. Well I will post some pictures later but for now this will have to do. Thanks to everyone who help us get up here.
10 years ago








3 comments:
What? Wow! I had no clue all this had happened. I knew you wanted to go to Utah when the boys got out os school, but had NO CLUE everything had happened! Good luck! I'm glad you are back together as a family. Hopefully we'll get to see you sooner than later. What are we going to do without you on the 4th?
I still think you guys are crazy for moving but I know atleast your all together. Glad the kids are having fun. When do they start school. Dylan starts the end of July. Talk to you soon.
Hey! We miss you guys and are sad you're gone but hopefully we will be up there soon and be able to see you. Lee's brother and sister-in-law live in Tooele and we went to that aquatic center for our niece's birthday party last July!! The kids love the water slides and Austen loved juming off the high diving board. Maybe you are in their ward?? Anyway, take care and update the blog frequently so we can see the kids and check out what you're up to...
Post a Comment