The kids had their FIRST day of school on August 21. Teancum is in FOURTH grade and Ammon is in FIRST grade. Ammon lost his FIRST tooth on the FIRST day and his SECOND tooth on the THIRD day. This is also the FIRST time at a new school and the FIRST time to go to school in a different state. They seem to really like school and their teachers. We are close enough for the kids to walk to school and to walk home. I usually take them in the morning and they walk in the afternoon. I think they like the little bit of independence I am trying to give them. Some days it makes me nervous, especially when they take sooo long to get home. One day last week they were walking home and they usually get here around between 3:20 and 3:30pm. It was 3:50 and they still weren't here I looked down the streets to see if they were coming and nothing. I couldn't see them anywhere. Brigham and Emma were asleep and I was watching Connor so I put them in the car and drove around looking for the boys. They had just barely left the school so they weren't very far from it. They now know that they are supposed to walk straight home unless I tell them otherwise. Overall school is great and the kids seem to really enjoy it and meeting new friends.
10 years ago








2 comments:
These firsts are the first of many... Growing kids bring all kinds of new experiences! Enjoy them as much as possible! They sure are cute kids! Love you guys!
No mistaking that those boys are brothers, eh?
Your Family Looks Good Tim.
Post a Comment