This weekend we had a lot of family coming up from California for the blessing of Jeremy Monroe so we thought we would have a small pre-birthday, birthday party for Emma on Saturday. It was so good getting to see everyone. Here are a few pictures of the mini cakes I made for everyone..jpg)
.jpg)
Emma had so much fun getting to play with her cousins, especially the girls. It was so much fun getting together.
This year for the grand kids birthdays, Grandma Terry is doing portraits of them, here is Emma's, isn't it beautiful. This was a great idea, I love it..jpg)
10 years ago








5 comments:
Emily, I can't believe how big Emma is getting, and OH the hair!!! What great cakes you made, they look delicious!! You are sooo creative. It is always fun to have family come and visit!
Love,
Brandi
Love it looks like we had the same theme. The picture grandma made is beautiful
Happy birthday to Emma!!! She was so adorable that night!
Emily, I love the cakes you made. So cute and bright and yummy!
Mom did an amazing job on Emmas portrait! We love you, Emma!!!
hi emily...its nic's, robin!
WOW....your little cakes their are super cute and crafty! looks like yall had alot of fun.
Your little cakes are so cute, and I love that portrait!
Post a Comment