
I know for everyone in California and Arizona this is not a big deal but we are getting 3 count them 1,2,3 In-N-Outs in the Salt Lake Area in the next year. I am so excited. Finally a little bit of Cali making its way up here.
So being from California I just assumed that most people knew about In-N-Out, maybe not tryed it but at least heard of it. I get to work and someone was talking about it and then I hear in the background "what is In-n-out?" I thought what the heck, how can you not know. Then I proceed to explain how they have the best burgers ever and they will have to make sure to try it when they are done building. Then I was talking to someone else and they had no idea what in-n-out was either. Seriously people try to travel to places other then Utah if you have lived here all your life. There is a whole other world out there. Needless to say we are excited to be having In-n-out coming to northern Utah, now when are they going to put a Disneyland here?...Just kidding.
10 years ago








3 comments:
emily that is great! I cannot tell you how much I miss certain things being here in Hawaii. No Target, Kohl's, In-N-Out, Sonic's etc. You are a Lucky Duck!
Brandi
This is a big deal!
I want to eat there when it opens. yes, even though I have one down the street! I'll use any excuse I can find to eat there. :)
I only know of the Draper one and of course St. George, but where are the other ones going to be built?
Post a Comment