Happy Valentines day! When most people think of Valentines day you think of all the lovie dovie stuff. Cards, Chocolate, Flowers, nice dinner maybe a proposal, if your not already married. Unfortunately I am not thinking of any of this stuff, instead I'm thinking of how I sadly have to work today. Waaa! But Tim surprised me early this morning with a wonderful card. He found that one perfect card that you knew was written just for you and whatever is going on in your life right at that moment. I have learned not to be completely romanced by Tim. He's just not that guy, and I've known that from the beginning, but he never ceases to amaze me. He does these things so rare that when he does do them it make the moment that much more special. So to my wonderful, loving, amazing husband thank you for not being overly romantic but knowing just how to be when you know I need it. Thank you for being you. I love you and need you more then you know. Oh, and by the way we are celebrating Valentines day on Monday...more of the delicious Ruby River Steakhouse. Hope everyone has a wonderful day whether it's filled with romance or lots of yummy chocolate and popcorn while you sit down and watch a great movie.
10 years ago








1 comments:
Emily, I am glad Tim is still able to surprise you now and again. I love it when David does those cute unexpected things too. I hope you have fun tomorrow night!!
Brandi
Post a Comment