Monday, February 9, 2009

Here it is...the update!!

Well like I said, it has been really busy around here but I have some how found some time to post. Tim and I and the kids went up to Camp Tracy with Matt, Jenny and the boys to go sledding Nic met us up there. Everyone had a lot of fun, even thought the only tubes we could find were small kid ones. Tim and Nic were using two at a time.

Matt blowing up the inner tubes.

Emma, all bundled up and ready for the snow.


Here are a few pictures of the sledding hill.









After we were done sledding we all went back into the lodge to warm up. Matt had some snacks in the back office and some of the kids picked out sour powder. Here are some of the faces I caught after the brave souls put the potent powder into their mouths.









Nic didn't try the powder, this was just Nic being Nic!!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I wish I could've gone!!! That looks so much fun.

All of the sour faces make me laugh! I'm glad you got some action shots...and Nic. Priceless.