Tim's birthday was on January 18th and I am finally getting around to posting what we did. So we decided to make a whole weekend out of it. It started out with dropping the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa Ethingtons, the kids were excited to be there but sad that they didn't get to stay at the hotel with us... maybe another time kids. We actually took the kids to the hotel with us when we checked in so they could see where we were staying and then off to Grandmas. After we dropped them off we went to eat at the oh so delicious Ruby River Steakhouse. We both had the Gorgonzola New York Steak. Let me just say yummy, yummy, yummy and so on and so forth. Wow, I think that was the best steak I had ever had. We also had French Onion soup, filled with chunks of steak. Now that I am writing about it it makes me want to go again, maybe after we get our taxes back. Anyways, it was a great beginning to our fun weekend. After dinner we had some time before our movie started so we thought we would walk off some of the calories we had so willingly consumed so we headed to the mall. It sure is a lot different without kids. The movie we ended up seeing was Defiance. It was based on a true story and it was pretty good. The next day we planned to go the the Auto show, and Tim fell in love.
The first car we saw as we walked through the door was this beautiful Chevy Camero, its still not out but Tim is dreaming of owning one someday.
Ferrari
Lotus
Dodge Viper, my favorite.
Dodge Motorcycle
Needless to say we had a blast this weekend. Then to top it off on his actual birthday we had Tim's famous spaghetti and I made him a toasted coconut cake. Yummy,yummy. Hope you had a fun birthday honey I love you.
10 years ago








3 comments:
Your right Ruby River is the best!
Looks like a great weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!!
Oh my goodness, look at those sexy cars! How fun!
I'm glad you two got to get away together! Amazing, and much deserved. :)
Tim is so great, and we just love him over here!! I'm glad he had a wonderful birthday!
It is always so relaxing and a BIG emotional re-boot when we have some time away from the little ones! I am glad you two did! You definately deserve it!
Brandi
Post a Comment