So a lot has been going on since our last post. Both Tim and I are going to school and working. We are mostly keeping up with the kids. Tim has the calling of Webelos leader, which happens to be Teancum right now. He has been able to help all of his boys get their webelos badge already and they are now working towards there arrow of light. He does a great job with the kids, they have learned so much having him home with them. Teancum is doing really well in school and has a lot of friends his age in our neighborhood. He loves riding his dirt bike still even though the rides aren't as often as he would like. Ammon just turned eight and is excited to be baptized. He has made great progress with school, thanks to his dad. He loves life and being able to get outside and play. Brigham can't wait to start kindergarten in August, although when I took him to get the rest of his shots for school and told him he had to have them to start school, he changed his mind about school. He said "I don't want to go to school anymore!" He's back on track now that it's over. Emma is as girly as can be, she loves to have her hair done, she changes he clothes as many times as possible. She try's on dresses until she finds one she loves. She also loves her purse and to get her toes done. So far I am doing really good in school and only have 10 weeks until I'm done. I can't wait to get out into the medical field. Right now I have a few days off and it has been nice to spend it with the family. It doesn't happen all that often because I'm usually at school or work or studding for school...I guess its all worth it in the end. Here are some pictures of what has been going on for the last few months.
Tim on his 37th birthday. New years eve at Jonathan and Robin's house.
We played Chubby Bunny...and Tim won.
We went to Arizona for Christmas and on the way back would couldn't help stop at the Grand Canyon. It was only a short 45 minutes detor and well worth it, just look at the view. Everyone should take the chance and go, pure amazement.
There was a lot of cool trees at this one view point, Brigham couldn't help but to climb them.
The kids were really scared in this picture, before we ever got out we told them that they couldn't run around or hang over the edge or get too close to the edge because they could fall off. They were all so scared that when I told them to come out onto this rock (it wasn't that close to the edge) and take a picture they were scared to death, Brigham was clinging to my leg.
We went out to an area in Arizona and went shooting. Everyone had a lot of fun.
Nathan made a potato gun, it was about 7 feet long and it shot so far. It was pretty cool.
Brigham had fun just playing on the car.
Paige didn't want to shoot but Charlie got her our there a few times, she did really good.
We went to the lights at the Mesa,AZ temple, they were beautiful.
All the boys had a sleep over in the toy room, they had a blast hanging out.
Christmas in Arizona!! Had a blast.
10 years ago








3 comments:
Your back!!! :) I loved the update! Your Grand Canyon pictures are amazing and it's so fun to see new pics of your family!
I love and miss you guys and I'm so glad your all doing so well!!
Congrats on your GREAT grades and Ammon's decision to get baptized! Such fun stuff ahead...
♥Ya!
Yeah, so glad to have you back! I have been following your achievements on FB congrats on your straight A's!! It is truly amazing what you do Emily=-)
Brandi
Fun to see your updated blog. Those were great pictures of all of you. Mom
Post a Comment