Saturday, July 10, 2010

And on and on it goes....

Happy Birthday Brigham!!
Brigham and his best friend Blake had their 5th birthday party together. They had a blast.
Happy birthday boys!


Ammon's baptism was great and we had a good turn out. He was baptized May 1st in Springville, Utah. So proud of you and your decision to be baptized.
Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Young with Ammon

Daddy and Ammon
Roller Skating...so much fun!So, some of you know that I used to go skating all the time back in the day. Well I thought I'd bring the kids to a skating rink. It was so much fun, until... The lights were low and the strobe light was on I was feeling the music and skating pretty fast when...all of a sudden...I WAS ON THE FLOOR. Ok, what just happened. All I can figure out was that something was on the floor and my skate got stuck on it and down I went. If you look at my hand my thumb got bruised and my wrist. It has probably been over 14 years since I crashed on skates. Oh well at least I had fun.
Emma and Brigham had to go to a surgical center to get their teeth fixed. They both were put under to do this and I was a little worried. Two kids in the same day that get put under for a procedure and not being able to be there while they were prepping them was a little sad. They both did really good. Emma had a harder time coming out of it. She was crying a lot and nothing I did comforted her. After about 15 minutes she was mostly back to her self. Brigham was very quiet and cuddly just like he is when he is tired.
I looked back to check on Emma and she was fast asleep still sitting like a lady.

Happy Birthday Ammon. Ammon turned 8 on his birthday and was so excited he was going to get baptized.
Yummy cake that Grandpa and Grandma got for Ammon, needless to say there wasn't anything left after we started.
Emma had a fun 3rd birthday. We had a a lot of friends over and she got a lot of fun things.

It took Emma a little while to decide what she wanted her cake to be. It turned out really cute.
I got to use some of my skills and make the cake and balloon flowers.
Ahh, so cute...and oh so yummy.

Tim had a fun birthday at Pirate Island, this was our waitress. She was a great pirate. We had a blast.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Such a busy, busy family!! So many fun things going on...
I'm sad I missed all the birthdays and Ammon's baptism so it was great to see all the pictures!
You are an amazing cake artist! Emma must've been so excited, that butterfly is soooo cute!

brandi said...

Love the cute pix. Emily, I am so proud of you going to school and doing fantstic with four kids in tow! Emma is getting sooo big! She is definitely bigger than my girls! Brigham is such a cutie pie=-) Love the blond, blond hair! And Ammon, I remember when I had him in my sunbeam class..time sure does fly by, now if my girls could only be that age now and skip everything in-between!!!
Brandi