Friday, December 12, 2008

Whats going on!

When I last posted Tim was still in Atlanta, GA. He has since returned and I have started working at Walmart in the Electronics Department. I didn't think I would ever work there but it has been good. I'm getting my workouts in without having to workout, I know you are probable thinking how can you do that. When I first started I decided I would wear a pedometer and the results were great. On average I am walking 9+ miles when I work, holy cow! Now I want to start seeing some results.
We went down to California for thanksgiving and had a great time. This is the first time we have been back as a family. It was good to be there together. Although we weren't there as long as we would have liked we were able to see a lot of friends and family. Thanksgiving day we spent with Tim's family. We arrived there early to help Mom out with all the yummy traditional sides, it was a lot more fun to be in the kitchen all day cooking with eveyone helping out.
Grandpa had fun activites planned throughout the day to keep the kids busy. He had a sling shot area set up that my boys loved, he also bought umbrellas for the grandkids.




About 1 hour after the umbrella fun I went to see what everyone was doing and here is what I found.



And we hadn't even eaten yet. I guess everyone needs a good nap before a big meal. We had so much fun coming back to California for Thanksgiving. It was a little weird at first. We still really miss it and all of our friends and family but we are very thankful that we could come back and visit even for a little while. We know that this is just another stepping stone in our life adventure.
Saturday was another fun day for us, we had a second Thanksgiving at my sister Paiges' house. She decided to go the non traditional thanksgiving day meal. Instead of the Turkey and all the fixings she had baked potatos and chili with all the fixings for that. It was so yummy. Great job Paige. We also got to see her new and only grandbaby, which makes me a Great Aunt, am I old enough to be a Great Aunt and for her to be a grandma? I guess we are. Jacob and Heather's baby is beautiful. Her name is Hayden and she was just adorable. It was great to spend time with both sides of the family. We love all of you and had a blast the short time we were there. Until next time.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

We had so much fun with your family on this trip!
By the way, you are a super H-O-T employee...I've seen it and I'm a little jealous of your new exersize arrangement... getting paid while burning calories! Sweet deal.