I know it's late but better late then never. The fourth of July was a little hard this year. Usually we go to the University of Redlands with the Terry side and sit in the football field and have a big party and watch a big show of Skydivers, Planes, Bands, crazy people(Andy) dancing around having a blast and of coarse the most amazing fireworks show ever. But we were in Utah this year, so I wanted the kids to try something different. I thought and thought about what we could do then I went and check the mail and inside the mailbox was a magazine with different ideas of thing you could do for the fourth of July. I found this really cool way to make shirts. You take freezer paper and cut out whatever design that you want then you iron the design on, wax side down, onto the shirt then paint away. Oh don't forget to put Cardboard inside the shirt so the paint doesn't bleed through. Then when it dries you pull off the freezer paper and you have an amazing shirt. This was great for me and the kids because I didn't have to watch them too closely to know they would have a great design.
Teancum had fun designing and painting his shirt
Ammon wanted the flag on his shirt, and when everyone saw how good it turned out they wanted one too.
Brigham helped to design his shirt but wasn't that interested in painting it. He tried a little at first but was done after half a star.
Emma of coarse was the one who came up with the idea to make shirts so hers was very professional. (MOMMY MADE)
We had a BBQ at Jenny and Matt's house and watched the fireworks from her driveway. It was very nice not to have to go anywhere because we were all so tired.

Even Emma joined in with the sparklers.
10 years ago








3 comments:
It was a little wierd to not be celebrating with the Terrys this year. Glad you guys had fun with out us!;) Is that Brigham going pee-pee in the background of Teancum's picture? Too funny!
It is and I forgot that he did that. He is in all of the pictures that I have with Teancum by himself. Oh well, boys will be boys.
All of their shirts turned out so great! I love that idea! We truly missed you guys down here, but it looks like you guys had fun too!
p.s. Sparklers are the bomb! :)
Post a Comment