Well I have gone and done it I finally hit it, the big (and old) 30. I know it's not old but when you are a kid and you think about someone being 30 you think man that is so old. Well aside from the old part we had a really fun day. Tim took the kids and I over to get some lunch at KFC's then we hit the pool at

We have been going swimming every Tuesday for the last couple of weeks so why break tradition just for a birthday. We all had a great time and everyone took a turn on the water slide even Emma. She wasn't sure what to think of it at first but by the third time down she seemed to really like it. After we were done with swimming we went back to the house to get ready and we all past out from pure exhaustion. After about 1 hour of sleep everyone started waking up and getting ready to have some more birthday fun. Tim and I took the kids over to Aunt Jenny's so we could have a nice romantic dinner date. We went to

it was so good and neither one of us had been there before. We were sauce virgins, so the gave us the tour, wow what great sauce they had. We will defiantly go back for more.
We decided to share our meals so we could try a little of everything, Tim had a plate with brisket, chopped pork and spare ribs along with two sides and strawberry shortcake for desert which we of coarse shared and I had the hot links platter. It was amazing a we were so full so fast that we had plenty of leftovers that would last a few days.
Thanks honey for a great Birthday.
When we picked the kids Jenny had a yummy German Chocolate cake waiting for me. I was so good. Thank you Matt and Jenny for watching the kids and for making me a cake. It was a great birthday.








1 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had fun! (thirty isn't old, btw. You've just begun. :) )
Post a Comment