Well as some of you know the first few weeks in Utah were full of surprises. Emma was really sick for a little over a week and everyone else in the family except for me, thank heavens, got sick as well. Luckily everyone but Emma was only sick for about 24hrs. So for about two weeks I was constantly cleaning up throw up and doing Laundry. Since everyone finally seemed to be doing better I thought we would take a trip out to my Mom and Dads. About 5 minutes from arriving to our destination I look in the rear view mirror at Brigham and Ammon. I wasn't sure what I was looking at so I asked "Briggy, what is that on you?" he said "I don't know, paint." I was thinking where the heck did he get paint from. When we got there I took all the other kids inside and came out for him. I opened the door and to my horror realized that he found the refilled ink cartridges that my father in law so nicely filled for me. I had placed them into a glad storage container and put them in the back storage compartment in the car when we were driving up here to live. Anyways, he found them and thought that it would be a great idea to take them out and play in them, and yes I mean play IN them. This is one of those moments I wish I had my camera, luckily my dad did and took these pictures for me.
For those of you who are wondering, It was church the next day and I was thinking there is no way I am taking this child to church looking like this.
I took him into the bathroom and thought, how in the heck am I going to get this off of him. Everyone who has ever had ink on their hands knows that it usually stays there for at least 2 days or longer, so how would I get it off. I started with rubbing alchool for his face and hands and that took off most of it, then I put him in the bath and the water instantly turned a nice dark shade of blue. We did go to church the next day and he didn't look so bad. Hopefully he will never do this again but he will probably be the one to always keep me on my toes. I sure do love this silly little boy.
10 years ago








2 comments:
Hey Tim and Emily!
This is Megan (Bogh) Snider! Just wanted to let you know you have a beautiful family! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! There are a couple of them that look just like Tim's brothers!
Wow!! That's craziness!! Miss you guys. I tagged you...so get bloggin'!!
Post a Comment