Saturday, August 16, 2008

Doesn't anyone sleep in their beds ?!?

If you scroll down a little you will see a post of Brigham sleeping in a chair. Not too many days after I posted those pictures my kids decided to try out some more interesting places to sleep. Emma was first. I went upstairs to find something and I could hear that she was following me but I knew she was almost all the way up so I didn't go to get her. After a few minutes she still had not come into my room so I figured she had found something to play with or went back downstairs. Brigham came into my room and I asked him where Emma was he said,"she is asleep on the stairs" I thought he was joking. I checked and this is what I found.




About five minutes after I found Emma like this I walked outside to find another sleeper. Ammon and Brigham had been playing with water and they were both soaking wet so I told them to lay on the driveway and dry off. Well in the process of Ammon drying off he fell asleep. I guess in a way this weird spot was my fault...a little.

3 comments:

{sara} said...

Too funny! I've got a collection of pictures of Kiki sleeping in wierd places. I've been planning to do a post about it, myself. It makes you wonder how they can do it? Crazy kids!

Allen Family said...

Those must have been some hard stairs to climb up! lol

Stacey said...

That is hilarious! The pictures are great. You know, it's a gift they have...I can hardly fall asleep in my own bed!