Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Hubby

1. What is his name? Timothy Nathan, Tim, Honey, Daddy
2. Who eats more? Tim usually, but on a rare occasion me.
3. Who said I love you first? Tim, I immediately followed, what can I say, I knew I was going to marry him the first night I met him.
4. Who is taller? Tim
5. Who is smarter? Tim, unless it has to do with the computer
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? Me by a landslide
11. What meals do you cook together? Sometimes breakfast and BBQ's
12. Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn,but in different ways.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Tim, he is Irish and lets things go easier then the German girl he married
14. Who has more siblings? He does by far 8 to 4
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It depends on the situation but mostly him
16. What do you like to do together? Everything and Anything since he is always working I have to take all the time I can get with him
17. Who eats more sweets? Me
18. Guilty pleasures? Cookies/cake in milk, Ice Cream with homemade chocolate sauce.
19. How did you meet? At a church dance. I came to the dance with two of my guy friends and when I walked in Tim and Alma(his best man at our wedding) were standing there. They started calling me the girl with the golden eyes. Alma was the main flirter but he was only 17 so that wasn't going to happen. Tim came and talked to me and we realized that we both had the same initials for the first and last names, mine of coarse EE and his TT. We went to Denny's after the dance and he ended up giving me a ride back to my car in Riverside. We talked for another hour or two then about two weeks later we went on our first date and a week after that we were informally engaged....it will be eleven years in September that we have been married.
20. Who asked who out first? Tim asked me after I tried calling him 3 times before he finally got the message that I called.
21. Who kissed who first? Tim kissed me on our first date. He says that I was in his way so he had to kiss me. Either way he was hooked at that point.
22. Who proposed? Tim did. He had it all planned out, we were driving down to the San Diego Temple so he could see it for the first time,at least that's what I thought and I didn't really want to go because it was such a gloomy day. He was insistent that we still go and I'm so glad I gave in and went. It was very romantic and we still visit the spot any time we go back. Ahhh!!
23. His best features? His bald head, strong hands, beautiful brown eyes and his oh so kissable lips. Although he might say his but since so many people have seen it(many years of mooning)
24. What is his greatest quality? Knowledgeable,honest, strong, loyal,spiritual, motivated, great Dad
25. Tag? Sara, Autumn, Amy, Stacey, Julie, Lindsay, Kelly and anyone that wants to start a blog but doesn't know what to do for their first post...no more excuses.

1 comments:

{sara} said...

I love this post...I've been tagged with it before. I'm waiting for our anniversary, though, I think it will be perfect for that. So, check back with me on November 5th!