Look on the right side of the blog, I made a quiz.Check it out and see how well you do or don't do. Either way just have fun.
10 years ago
a family that plays together, stays together
Look on the right side of the blog, I made a quiz.Check it out and see how well you do or don't do. Either way just have fun.
From my heart to yours * at 9:54 AM
3 comments:
I did terrible...I thought I knew you better than that! You made the questions hard, though.
I only got a 40... I was bad when it came to the months and dates! Dang it! I need to spend more time with you guys! :)
I didn't get to do the quiz. It took me from start quiz to name and then my results! Oh well, I'll try again later! Great idea Emily!
Post a Comment