Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memory Post

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

{sara} said...

I have lots of memories, but I'll go with my 1st one. You & Tim had a party at your 1st house in Victorville. I don't remember what it was for, but Darbi was just a tiny baby. We clicked right away & you held Darbi a lot & couldn't wait to have your own. A year later, you had T!

Stacey said...

Im gonna go with the first time I met you. I was dating Andrew and he we were at his apartment for his birthday. Brig was the baby and Tim had to work. I thought Tom was your husband cuz he was the only other Terry boy I knew. :) Iwas obviously confused.
but...
I had so much fun playing catch phrase with you and the rest of the family that I fell in love with Andrew a little bit more that night.
You have been so much fun ever since!

Anonymous said...

I remember so many nights at your house in mountains....playing games, eating, and having fun! Austen was a baby...I can't believe what has occured over the last 12 years!!

Autumn said...

The most recent one. Dropping a gallon of milk outside our apartment:)